Relationships Make Life Full
Frustrated in Your Relationship? Searching for Who You Truly Are?
You are not alone. So many of us are searching for who we truly are. We long for change but have no idea of what we actually want. We’re so encapsulated in who we should be for others, that we actually end up losing ourselves in the process. We don’t feel safe to admit our needs because we don’t want to be abandoned or rejected.
This shows up most frequently in intimate relationships. Our desire for unconditional love from another supersedes our need for physical connection. Emotion trumps sexuality, and what goes on within our mind shuts down the abilities of our body,
Partners, lovers, friends: relationships are key to our core, but don’t always flow smoothly.
Feeling stuck by:
- Relationship turmoil – you’ve tried everything and nothing’s working
- Becoming a widow
- Dating in the crazy world of Tinder & Bumble
- Haven’t found your tribe?
- Balancing kids, work and being a sexy wife/husband?
- Adapting to a new culture, place, job
- Family dynamics are getting worse
- Caregiver burnout
Let’s work together to get you to:
- Improve your communication with your partner/friends/co-workers to strengthen relationships
- Build back the trust in YOU in relationships
- Stop fighting and have fun in your relationship
- Take bold steps in dating
- Explore new dimensions in your intimate relationship (poly, consensual non monogamy, BDSM)
- Create depth in your relationships – Build Your Tribe
“If we learn to open our hearts, anyone, including the people who drive us crazy, can be our teacher.”
― Pema Chodron
Relationship by Dr. Catalina
I know that life isn’t fair or easy.
I know what it’s like to feel like giving up.
I know how hard it is to push forward in your life and CHOOSE a different path.
I apply my experiences gained inside and outside of the office to build on your strengths to help you make choices to reach your goals. I’ve committed my life to this work and its research for the past 20 years.
By heightening our awareness of ourselves, we can choose how we want to live in relationships.
Respond rather than just React
We don’t live in a bubble, so I’ll work with you and your problems in the context of the culture, systems and norms you live and operate in.
I’m direct, but not at all judgey. I promise to help you improve relationships forward that is aligned with who you are.
Better intimacy starts here
Don’t worry, I get it: relationships and intimacy can be hard to navigate. But it’s time for you to experience your absolute birthright—exponential bliss.
So let’s talk about it. Let me share with you my expertise.