Sex and Couples Therapy
Is Your Sex Life Non-existent? Is the Fire Lost? Feeling Frustrated and Alone
Life happens and our sex life and relationships are often the first to be tossed the side.
Being a researcher, clinician, and advocate in the field of sexual health for over the last 20 years, I’ve learned that true, authentic, pure intimacy and connection is not only what we all long for, but it is essential for our overall wellness.
It’s a basic human need.
Are you frustrated by any of these:
- Feeling unsexy and can’t make the first move, to start or maintain a relationship
- Decreased libido or lower sex drive
- Mismatched libido with your partner
- Decreased arousal (e.g. vaginal dryness, erectile dysfunction)
- Pain during or after sex
- Changes to orgasm
- Decreased intimacy
- Problems communicating concerns, leading to silence or avoidance of sex
Are you looking to:
- Rekindle your sex life
- Improve your communication with your partner
- Moving forward after infidelity
- Explore new avenues of your sexuality
- Take bold steps in dating
- Explore new dimensions in your relationship (poly, consensual non monogamy, BDSM)
The Good News Is There’s Many Proven Strategies To Improve Your Sexual Wellbeing
Sex and Couples Therapy by Dr. Catalina
We can work individually or in couples therapy, whichever is most convenient.
Changes to one, generally leads to a party for two
Better intimacy starts here
Don’t worry, I get it: relationships and intimacy can be hard to navigate. But it’s time for you to experience your absolute birthright—exponential bliss.
So let’s talk about it. Let me share with you my expertise.